Okay I lied.
Approximately 20 minutes.
I did my eyebrows in the morning, and they usually take a maximum of 10 minutes to do. The look I did in these photos took around 15-20 minutes from start to finish.
None of the photos have filters, nor have they been altered in any way.
*Insert ‘I am not a make up guru so don’t come at me’ speech*
- Lined with a random eyebrow pencil from where my mum gets her hair done in Nairobi. If you’re Kenyan you know those ones, yeah the 100 bob ones that work wonders.
- Concealed with two products: Mac Foundation at the bottom, (don’t know the shade, it was in a tester container lol, but it’s two shades lighter than I am) and at the top Maybelline Fit Me Matte+Poreless in the shade 364
Base/Rest of Face
- Primed using the Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer
- Foundation: Fenty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in the shade 450
- Concealer: Fenty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer in the shade 450 (the concealers are designed to be slightly lighter than your foundation shade, so the numbers should correspond with each other)
- When contouring my face I use the darkest shade in the Sleek Extra Dark 977 Cream Contour Kit
- I set anywhere I used the concealer, as well as below my cheekbones using the Fenty Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder in the shade Nutmeg
- I don’t usually highlight but today I did. Don’t know why, I just did. I used the Fenty Shimmer Skinstick in the colour Rum
This post is starting to look like it’s sponsored by Fenty. I promised you it isn’t but I wouldn’t be complaining if it were.
I went for a glossy lip. I used the Fenty gloss bomb in the colour ‘Fenty Glow’
- I used the Mac Cosmetics ‘False Lashes’ mascara
- Lashes used: Eylure Volume No. 107
And there you have it. A simple look. If you wanted to go all out you could add a red lip. I’m a fan of dark lipstick so I would go for a dark purple.