I love eyelashes when it comes to make-up; they complete a look. Before, I used to buy single pairs from Superdrug for about £5-8 per pair and use one set about five times (that’s if I didn’t lose the set).
My friend told me that buying lashes from Aliexpress was significantly cheaper so I looked into it, and you can get 5 pairs of lashes for as little as £2. The only issue with Aliexpress is how long the lashes take to come. I needed lashes ASAP, so I thought why not get some from Amazon?
I’ve had these lashes for slightly over a month now and have used about three pairs which are still very much in tact. They are perfect for me: dramatic enough but not too much. They are slightly long so I cut off a few millimetres from each, but other than that there’s nothing major to complain about.
Pros of ordering lashes from Amazon:
- five pairs of beautiful eyelashes
- they come with a tweezer-like thing (I prefer using my hands, though)
- they came the next day after I ordered them
- free delivery with Prime
Cons of ordering lashes off Amazon:
- the didn’t come with glue, so I had to buy glue separately. The glue that I bought (Lash adhesive by Invogue) is trash
- not really a con but it’s hard to tell what you’re buying since it’s online so you have to read through reviews and hope for the best
Here is a close-up video of the lashes:
I will definitely be buying these again!